Director - Valuations & Consultancy
Job no: 492921
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Real Estate & Property, Valuations & Advisory
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 160 years.
About the Opportunity
A unique opportunity exists for a full time Director – Valuations & Advisory to join Savills’ South Australia business. Working within the dynamic Valuations & Advisory team, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Valuer to take on a leadership role within the Adelaide office and further develop their career.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide a high level of valuation skill and knowledge in your area of expertise, delivering an advisory service to clients
- Provide valuation and advisory services to our extensive national institutional client base
- Undertake valuations for financial reporting, mortgage and acquisition purposes
- Develop and share business aligned strategies to enable the business to improve operational effectiveness, achieve its strategic and operational goals
- Participate in the development of business relationships to provide services and identify business opportunities, including attending industry events
- Participate in Savills Mentoring Program as a Mentor
What Sets You Apart
- Completed a Bachelor of Property Economics or similar and be a Certified Practising Valuer
- Registered Valuer under the Valuers Registration Act
- Self motivated with excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- High level skills in Microsoft software packages
What Sets Us Apart
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of work ethic, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills your horizons could not be broader, we operate out of over 700 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it, we also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership. We are proud to offer our employees fantastic benefits including.
- Flexible working arrangements with a focus on work-life balance
- Paid Well-being, volunteer and study leave
- Paid parental leave plus return from paternal leave bonus
- Regular office and employee social events
- Salary sacrificing options
- Additional five days annual and personal leave per year
We’d love to hear from You
If you are ready for your next challenge and this opportunity has peaked your interest, we encourage you to apply and potentially begin your journey with us!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now