Job no: 492337
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Construction/Project Management
Our ideal candidate steps up to challenges and inspires others to follow suit. You will be looking for excellence in the team you are joining, the projects you are working on and the professional services you are delivering. Our organisational culture supports achievement and proudly recognises individual and team effort.
At Savills Australia you will be part of a top tier project management firm that is strong, vibrant and dynamic. You will be looking for meaningful projects to showcase your abilities, and will value an organisation that truly appreciates growth, change and development of its people.
Our excellence comes from the wisdom brought by more than 30 years of successful project delivery.
A unique opportunity exists for a talented full time Project Manager to join our Perth team. The successful candidate will have exposure to all sectors and will provide you with a nurturing and supportive environment in which to broaden your capabilities.
The Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all phases of the project to ensure that the client’s objectives are met
- Ensure a Project Management Plan has been prepared for the effective delivery of all projects
- Manage the appointment of consultants on behalf of clients in conjunction with the staff allocated to the project
- Oversee the administration of consultant contracts
- Prepare and monitor forecasts, initiate corrective action where required
- Assist in the preparation of programs for the design, construction and general delivery of projects
- Advise clients on the most appropriate option for the design and the construction of their project and provide concise reports to Clients
- Manage documentation for the selection of contractors, in liaison with the Client
- Administer or oversee the administration of construction contracts
- Manage the handover of the works including defect rectification and operational training where appropriate
- Conduct meetings as required for the effective delivery of projects
- Provide reports that are concise and address the issues that are relevant to recipient
- Provide leadership to the internal and external project team to effectively deliver projects
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a property or a construction related discipline
- Excellent communication skills; written, listening and verbal
- Be well presented and have a positive attitude
- Experience of all stages of projects from planning through to handover
- Demonstrated project experience in retail, workplace and hotel sectors will be viewed favourably
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now