Job no: 492290
Work type: Full Time
Location: Parramatta, Sydney
Categories: Real Estate & Property
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years. Locally, one of our Sydney offices was recognised in 2020 as the most outstanding agency in the North Shore Local Business Awards.
A unique opportunity exists for a full-time Property Manager to join our growing success and become part of a vibrant, autonomous working environment. Working within a friendly and dynamic residential team, this role will allow you to showcase your existing property management experience and work closely with a supportive director and colleagues to help you learn and grow as a valued member of our team.
In this fast paced role, you should be highly organised, able to problem solve, apply a strong attention to detail and use initiative to forward plan and multi task. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a prestigious global organization and be part of a friendly and hardworking team with career growth potential.
The key responsibilities will include:
- You will take on the responsibility to manage and maintain a growing portfolio of residential properties
- Provide concise and professional service liaising with landlords, tenants and rental enquiries
- Coordination of maintenance, lease renewals and other tasks as relevant to your portfolio
- Reporting to the Director you will be a valued member of the team providing input on the future operation of the property management business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold a Certificate of Registration
- Have own car and current drivers license
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook etc.
- Sound prioritization and time management skills
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now