Job no: 492269
Work type: Full Time
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years.
A unique opportunity exists for a full time Administration Assistant to join the Valuations Division and become a part of a vibrant working environment. The Administration Assistant will provide administrative support for the division ensuring efficient delivery of priorities. Being pro-active, organised and meticulous attention to detail will be critical in supporting the team.
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of entrepreneurial flair, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills your horizons couldn’t be broader. We operate out of over 600 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing timely, quality administrative services to the division
- Perform routine administrative tasks
- Assist in the preparation of quotes, new proposals, etc.
- Preparing and formatting Valuation reports to a high standard
- Preparing and issuing tax invoices
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks on behalf of the Directors
- Work closely with other support staff
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administration role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Have a friendly, positive and easy going nature
If property is your passion, Savills is all about the people behind the property. Sound like you? savills.com.au/careers
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now