Assistant Project Manager
Job no: 492970
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Real Estate & Property, Construction/Project Management
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 160 years.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for an astute and driven Assistant Project Manager looking to take a step up in their career. Working within the dynamic Project Management team in our Perth office, this role will allow you to showcase your existing skills but also expand and grow your capabilities under the mentorship of a great leader. This is an ideal opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to fast track their career within Project Management, working across a range of projects, with a great team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Involvement in all phases project lifecycle, including design, construction and commissioning of building and construction projects, to agreed cost, time and quality targets.
- Prepare and monitor forecasts, initiate corrective action where required
- Provide reports that are concise including PCG, financial and programming
- Manage project documentation including online systems
- Administer or oversee the administration of consultant and construction contracts
- Manage the handover of the works including defect rectification processes
- Arrange and conduct meetings as required
What Sets You Apart
- Tertiary qualifications in a property or a construction related discipline
- Previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Project Coordinator
- Experience providing Project Administration and Coordination support across multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills; written, listening and verbal
- Be well presented and have a positive attitude
What Sets Us Apart
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of work ethic, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills your horizons could not be broader, we operate out of over 700 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it, we also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership. We are proud to offer our employees fantastic benefits including;
- Flexible working arrangements with a focus on work-life balance
- Paid Well-being, volunteer and study leave
- Paid parental leave plus return from paternal leave bonus
- Regular office and employee social events
- Salary sacrificing options
- Additional five days annual and personal leave per year
We’d love to hear from You
If you are ready for your next challenge and this opportunity has peaked your interest, we encourage you to apply and potentially begin your journey with us!
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now