Job no: 492288
Work type: Full Time
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years.
A unique opportunity exists for a full time Team Administrator to join the Valuations Division and become a part of a vibrant working environment. The Team Administrator will provide administrative support for the division ensuring efficient delivery of priorities. Being pro-active, organised and meticulous attention to detail will be critical in supporting the team.
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of entrepreneurial flair, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills your horizons couldn’t be broader. We operate out of over 600 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing timely, quality administrative services to the division
- Registering valuations jobs and creating files to established protocols
- Perform routine administrative tasks, such as filing, processing documentation and archiving jobs.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes, new proposals, etc.
- Preparing and formatting Valuation reports to a high standard
- Maintaining and updating office systems, procedures and processes
- Responding to client enquiries on behalf of Valuers
- Preparing and issuing tax invoices
- Responsible for multiple team members
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks on behalf of the Directors
- Work closely with other support staff
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage expenses of Directors
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar administration role
- Real Estate experience is preferable – Prior Experience in a Valuations team is highly desirable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now