Job no: 492283
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Marketing/ PR
At Savills Australia, you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for more than 150 years.
An opportunity has become available in our Sydney CBD Office for an experienced Communications Coordinator to join the National Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping build brand awareness within the Australian property market by supporting the communications manager create engaging copy for corporate collateral including internal communications, submissions, and information memorandums.
In addition, this full-time position, you will work closely with the National Marketing team to draft and share internal and external positive press and the National Marketing & Communications team including the National Graphic Designer to support the creation of corporate collateral.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Generating copy for corporate content, bids & pitches, advertisements and press releases
- Preparing, drafting, rewriting, editing and proof-reading copy for corporate collateral that is engaging and on-trend
- Review and improve current documents including capability statements and submissions
- Creating press releases, generating newsworthy angles, liaising with senior stakeholders
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and working collaboratively to meet key objectives
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience
- PR or Communications degree qualified
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- High attention to detail
- A high understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight multiple deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with real estate or professional services brands is not necessary but will be highly regarded
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now