Job no: 492263
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Human Resources/ Recruitment
At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years.
A rare opportunity exists for a dedicated and hardworking HR Advisor to join the National People and Culture Team in our Perth Office. Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, the HR Advisor will play a pivotal role in providing generalist support to the Australia and New Zealand business with a key focus on supporting our Western Australian workforce. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a prestigious global organisation and be part of a collaborative and close-knit People and Culture team.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide the business advice on the interpretation of HR Policies, procedures, guidelines, and staff performance.
- Overseeing all aspects of recruitment and on-boarding of staff in Perth
- Provide generalist HR support, including assisting with HR queries, grievances, disciplinary matters and any other issues
- Assist the Head of People and Culture with HR initiatives/projects, conducting research, producing reports that support business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for any change initiatives
- Review and interpret the application of multiple Awards.
- Accurately maintain Human Resource databases to ensure correct recording of all staff and employment related information as required.
- Assist with preparation of HR documentation including contracts, variation paperwork, data and reporting as required.
- Assist with the roll out of the business wide annual performance review process.
- Coordinate and roll out staff benefit and well-being initiatives.
- Assist with the administration of HR systems and process as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- High level administration experience
- Experience in dealing with employee relation matters
- Well organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and meets deadlines
- The ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
- The ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now