Job no: 492390
Work type: Full Time
Location: Hamilton, Adelaide
Categories: Valuations & Advisory
A unique opportunity exists for a Registered Valuer to join our growing success. Working within the friendly and dynamic Valuation department, this role will allow you to showcase your existing skills and experience as a Valuer. Within this role there is room for growth.
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of work ethic, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills your horizons could not be broader. We operate out of over 600 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing a variety of valuation and property consultancy services to a large number of clients including major lenders, corporates, syndicates, private investors and developers.
- Undertaking valuations for acquisition, asset reporting and mortgage purposes.
- Maintaining a comparable sales and leasing database for all categories of property
- Maintaining an understanding of both local and national real estate markets
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed a Bachelor of Property Economics or similar
- Registered Valuer (AAPI)
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- High level skills in Microsoft software packages
- Exceptional organisational skills and professional presentation
- Proactive work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and a good problem solver
If property is your passion, Savills is all about the people behind the property. Sound like you?
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now